Friday, September 28, 2012

Day Two:

(Night)

I couldn't go all night without making some kind of post about how my night just goes to hell. It's not necessarily Justin's fault, but in my head I do think that it is his fault. But all in actuality, it's partially my fault too. I feel like sometimes things are blown WAY out of proportion, regardless of what the case may be. Take tonight for instance, to Justin, being home in a couple means an hour. And I thought being somewhere, where I haven't been exposed to my close friends in god knows how long, that me going to multiple places would be alright. I decided to stay longer than I have originally thought. But that lead to Justin having some sort of problem because I flip flopped somehow. But anyways, it's the fact that I don't get to see my friends on a regular bases like he does, and when I'm in the position to see mine, I want to take all advantage. The difference in his friends and him, are that he gets to see them almost on a daily bases... And to me that isn't necessarily fair. But hell, life's not fair, right? It's just stupid little petty things. And things like this is what I hold grudges for.... And that's NOT okay.. But I don't know how to approach this is an adult manor:(

No comments:

Post a Comment