Friday, September 28, 2012

Day Two

Day Two:

(Morning)

Starting my day off on the right foot isn't always the easiest thing to do. Getting up, making coffee and breakfast is my push to make sure he has all he needs for his morning to start. I want nothing more than to make sure he is taken care of and ready on time. We both push each other to do what we need to do, to get things done. We may not be the richest or the poorest person out there, but we make our life fortunate.  Doing things for each other and telling each other how much you appreciate what the other does is IMPERATIVE. I must admit, I'm not always the one being appreciative and that is one huge thing I need to start working. 

After getting his day started, then it becomes my obligation to start my day. Making sure he has what he needs makes me push to do what I have to do. As much as I hate getting ready and eating by myself, I try to tell myself that in the long run, its ALL worth it. No matter how good or bad the morning is, I always have that selfish feeling in my stomach making me think of something Negative. Its the hardest thing to do, to think of something positive. Although I know I have thousands of good and positive thoughts  all it takes is one negative thought and none of the others matter anymore. And that is not the way to go... I need to trust more, love stronger, and push harder. So hopefully my next confrontation I can work on being loving and less negative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment